Direct Installation Technician
Job Title: Direct Installation Technician
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contacts potential customers by phone to discuss benefits of using energy efficient apparatus such as light bulbs, shower heads, aerators, etc.
- Schedules meetings for further discussions and/or for energy assessment
- Schedules appointments for technicians to do direct installations for custom
- Ensures appropriate inventory of supplies is on hand.
- Installs energy efficient apparatus in multifamily unit
- Performs administrative functions of the office such as answering phones and responding to inquires or redirecting call to superviso
- Maintains positive working relationships with others, both internally and externally.
- Serves as liaison between client companies and Thorpe Energy Company.
- Performs other related duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Reports to: Program Coordinator
Interrelationships: Frequent internal and external
- 1. Related field experience
- 2. Valid driver’s license
- 3. Customer service experience
- 4. Excellent verbal communication skills
- 5. Knowledge of energy sustainability programs desired
- 6. Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment
- 7. Experienced in use of Microsoft Office products
- Must have a reliable vehicle (up to 60% travel)
- Ability to operate and manipulate standard office equipment
- Ability to sit for extended time periods and make or receive telephone calls
- Must be able to occasionally lift and/or move 10 pounds and lift and/or move up to 40 pounds on rare occasions